The International Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Engineering Sciences (ICICES) aims to bring researchers, academicians and people from the engineering industries together on a common platform to share their knowledge on the latest developments and scope of innovations in the field of engineering sciences. It also tries to establish joint cooperative effort to solve the global challenges in the domain by bringing together multiple premier scientific global research institutions in a single forum of scientific research.
International Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Engineering Sciences (1st ICICES) have the following objectives:
- Share the recent global advances and promote further innovations in research in engineering sciences
- Promote scientific information interchange between researchers, academicians, and developers from engineering industries.
- Provide a common platform for the researchers, academicians and industry experts in the engineering sciences to communicate with each other and share knowledge.
- Facilitate knowledge enhancement of the researchers by their interaction with the experts in their respective fields from premier international institutions and organisations
- Encourage the innovations and discuss the challenges in interdisciplinary research domains.
- Publish outstanding research work in reputed international journals to add to the body of published literature.
NOTE : Limited papers by outstation authors may be considered for online mode of presentation. Only presented papers shall be incorporated in conference proceeding.
Institute of Engineering & Technology
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Khandwa Road , Indore (M.P.) India 452017
GET IN TOUCH
Contact No – +91-9425311674 +91-8982177634